All our prices are listed in Mexican Pesos.
Domestic shipping is handled through FEDEX and is not included in any purchase. An additional fee will be charged. All orders made through our website are processed Monday through Friday between 10am and 3pm. Orders placed after 3pm (Mexico City time zone) on a Friday will be shipped the following week.
For all purchases please allow 1-3 days for your order to be processed and shipped (certain territorial restrictions and additional fees may apply).
International shipping is handled through FEDEX INTERNATIONAL and is not included in any purchase. An additional fee will be charged. Please allow from 5-10 business days for your order to arrive.
Additional fees may apply for rush fees.
For our customers in Mexico City we can offer same day delivery service. For more information about this optional service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important information regarding international shipments
Duties and taxes are not included in the total price at checkout. These are determined by the destination country´s custom agency once the item arrives. Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the order and the tax free threshold, if it exists, for goods imported into the destination country.
Payment of any duties and import taxes is the responsibility of the recipient, as these fees are collected at the time of delivery.
At Mosketa, all our pieces are hand crafted with the utmost care. We want to make sure everyone is satisfied with their purchase. If there are any issues with your order, please email us to email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
Please note that all our pieces are handcrafted in the highest quality materials, and every single item you purchase is unique. All of our materials are carefully handpicked. Although we strive for consistency and uniformity we use natural stones. These stones all have different characteristics and properties. Some of them shine more or less. Sometimes some irregularities might occur naturally in the stones, and colors may vary, which makes every item you see on the website a one of a kind piece.
For the metal in our pieces we use a brass base with a18 karat plating. For others we use .925 Silver. Depending on the texture and finish of the piece, some may have Rhodium plating.
To ensure we provide quality service, please review the following return policies:
- Our return policy lasts up to 15 days after purchase confirmation. If you wish to return an item, please contact us before this time period as we may not be able to process your request after 15 days.
- To submit a return request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify your reasons for returning the items along with proof of purchase. If the item is defective or damaged upon delivery, or if there are missing items in your shipment, please contact us immediately and include a picture in your email.
- Once you submit a request you will receive further return instructions. Please allow 1-2 business days to process your request. Your satisfactions is our priority, and we´ll respond as soon as possible.
- All pieces must be returned in their original state and in their original packaging. You will be responsible for paying all shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance, as don´t guarantee we will receive your returned item.
- Once we receive your returned item, we will send a confirmation and exchange your item or provide a refund.
- If the item was shipped as a gift, we will verify the purchase and provide a refund once your return is processed.
- We work directly with FEDEX for all shipping processes. We will send a confirmation when an item is shipped, but we are not responsible for late deliveries, and it is not grounds for return to exchange. If your delivery is late or missing, please view your tracking number to verify with the shipping provider. If there are any problems with your shipment delivery date, please contact us at email@example.com
Please fell free to contact us if you have any additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all repairs you can email us at email@example.com. Please include in your request: proof of purchase and photo of damaged item.
Mosketa stands behind all the merchandise displayed in this website, and that´s why we are happy to address and assist you with any manufacturing issues with our pieces. These requests are subject to our Return Policy, and should be made within the first 15 days of purchase confirmation.
If your item is damaged due to wear and tear, accidents, or other damages done by you or someone else, please email us and we´ll assess the cost of repair. All repairs are subject to shipping charges, and we reserve the right to refuse services.
JEWELRY CARE TIPS
To keep your piece looking as good as new for the longest time here are some things you can do:
- Clean with a soft cotton cloth after each use, in order to remove excess oils from skin. Avoid any abrasive materials when cleaning, as they can scratch the gold. This is vital in keeping your piece in the best conditions.
- Ideally, store your pieces in a sealed pouch or holder, to keep it away from oxygen as much as possible. Remember, oxygen equals rust.
- Store your pieces in a cool dry place. Away from humidity.
- Keep your pieces away from water, direct sunlight, exposure to makeup, oils, lotions and perfumes.
- Keep in mind, everyone is different, and sometimes your skin may react differently to some materials. In some cases, wearing silver instead of brass materials, may be better for your skin type.
Mosketa is not responsible for the care and maintenance of your jewelry. Please email us if you have any additional questions regarding item care at firstname.lastname@example.org